Thank you Col for your kind remarks.
I have to say that I am delighted to be given this opportunity to serve local people in a new way.
Living in Shropshire is a real privilege and something that we sometimes only appreciate either when we leave the County, or when we see Shropshire through the eyes of others.
When I was driving Nick Clegg back to his constituency after his recent visit, he kept exclaiming (into his mobile phone) “Quite stunning – the Shropshire scenery is quite stunning!”
But there are, as we all know special issues and problems associated with living here, and living in the times we do. More of that later.
For now, just “Thank you”.
- Don't worry Mrs May has a plan: to ask councils to think of something. But she doesn't want you to know till afte… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 minutes ago
- RT @drmarielouise: Ten days to stop Jeremy Hunt: Day 1 - The NHS…the truth must be heard nhaswsurrey.wordpress.com/2017/05/28/ten… via @drmarielouise 23 minutes ago
- RT @MagpiesView: @West_GP @LadyontheLeft @LondonEconomic This wasn't merely a lie, or avalanche of lies. These were criminal offences https… 34 minutes ago
- RT @FrancescaSmythe: @guardiannews There must be legal recourse and means to halt process until everybody can make reasoned decision. https… 35 minutes ago
- RT @CathalSheerin: When doctors say smoking causes cancer they're not justifying cancer. So, when Corbyn says foreign wars contribute to te… 10 hours ago