I was introduced to the great war poets including Wilfred Owen by an enlightened English teacher when I was at the Priory School. In those days the Boys Priory was in the buildings by the river that we now know as Shrewsbury Sixth Form College. I have been moved by Wilfred Owen's poetry ever since. Clearly on Sunday, I was not the only one to be moved.
- RT @ClareGerada: May talking about dementia tax. Terrible policy. Fairer is a national social care insurance paid by all #BattleForNumber… 12 hours ago
- RT @GeorgeAylett: The audience are actually laughing at Theresa May. This performance hasn't been strong and stable, but weak and wobbly. #… 12 hours ago
- RT @patbrusnahan: We are all this midwife #BattleForNumber10 https://t.co/U71WLrOE8Q 12 hours ago
- RT @NHS_RoadShow: #BattleForNumber10 Just to be clear They are NOT increasing spending per person on the healthservice It's doing DOWN htt… 12 hours ago
- InFacts How should I vote to stop a destructive Brexit? - InFacts infacts.org/how-should-i-v… 13 hours ago