Ludlow LibDems gain Clee Division from Tories in heart of rural Shropshire with huge swing.
Richard Huffer: Liberal Democrat 60.3%,
‘Richard missed the seat by 20 votes in the first unitary Shropshire Council elections last year, so this is a huge vote of confidence in him and a big boost for the LibDems in Shropshire’, said Parliamentary Candidate Heather Kidd, who was agent in the byelection. ‘We fought a full campaign and featured both local issues and our record in the coalition government, where we made clear the progressive impact LibDem ministers have made in recent weeks.’
- RT @SocialistVoice: SCANDAL: The truth behind Theresa May's #DementiaTax Her husband is a beneficiary. Please read and share this widely… 11 hours ago
- RT @mac123_m: The Tories think we've forgotten the #dementiatax Here it is explained in detail. Don't get ill under the Tories. They'll s… 11 hours ago
- RT @Rachael_Swindon: If you think the #DementiaTax is disappearing then think again. There's big money to be made in the May household. htt… 11 hours ago
- Take care, Mrs May has not promised a cap on care costs, let alone said what it would be. She only said she'd consult. Tory #dementiatax 11 hours ago
- RT @mrchrisjohn: #WeakAndWobbly - The new @Conservatives slogan #GE2017 https://t.co/Xfg7Cn7aNm 12 hours ago