Ludlow LibDems gain Clee Division from Tories in heart of rural Shropshire with huge swing.
Richard Huffer: Liberal Democrat 60.3%,
‘Richard missed the seat by 20 votes in the first unitary Shropshire Council elections last year, so this is a huge vote of confidence in him and a big boost for the LibDems in Shropshire’, said Parliamentary Candidate Heather Kidd, who was agent in the byelection. ‘We fought a full campaign and featured both local issues and our record in the coalition government, where we made clear the progressive impact LibDem ministers have made in recent weeks.’
- What a strange idea some people have of democracy. In a partial vote of an incomplete electorate funded illegally a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @RussInCheshire: Homosexuality is forbidden by the bible. So are poly/cotton socks. Leviticus 19:19: "You shall not... wear a garment… 5 hours ago
- RT @carolecadwalla: Hurrah! The US media has now shown up to cover the unfolding Brexit-Russia scandal & its uncanny similarities to the Tr… 5 hours ago
- RT @DavidGWrigley: Another botched @Conservatives privatisation. They were warned not to do it but they couldn’t stop themselves they are… 5 hours ago
- RT @BBCNewsnight: “Threatening to blow your foot off might well be a negotiating strategy, but it is not one that fills industry with a gre… 1 day ago