We had overwhelming support from Liberal Democrats for our amendment that condemned the damaging market competition that Andrew Lansley wants to inflict on the NHS. So now it is quite clear where the Liberal Democrats stand. Some people may still need persuading. The work goes on.
- RT @cpeedell: The idea that private providers are more efficient at delivering public services than the public sector has been well and tru… 19 hours ago
- Interesting thread from 2014. And now it's all coming to pass as the NHS unravels. twitter.com/West_GP/status… 2 days ago
- May’s Brexit pledges have turned to ashes. Was she deluded or dishonest? | Hugo Dixon theguardian.com/commentisfree/… 2 days ago
- Some of us have been saying this for years and ignored by politicians for reasons of their own: Taxpayers to foot £… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Dyson hand-dryer spreads more germs than paper towels, study finds | News | The Times thetimes.co.uk/article/dyson-… 2 days ago