We had overwhelming support from Liberal Democrats for our amendment that condemned the damaging market competition that Andrew Lansley wants to inflict on the NHS. So now it is quite clear where the Liberal Democrats stand. Some people may still need persuading. The work goes on.
- RT @SocialistVoice: SCANDAL: The truth behind Theresa May's #DementiaTax Her husband is a beneficiary. Please read and share this widely… 11 hours ago
- RT @mac123_m: The Tories think we've forgotten the #dementiatax Here it is explained in detail. Don't get ill under the Tories. They'll s… 11 hours ago
- RT @Rachael_Swindon: If you think the #DementiaTax is disappearing then think again. There's big money to be made in the May household. htt… 11 hours ago
- Take care, Mrs May has not promised a cap on care costs, let alone said what it would be. She only said she'd consult. Tory #dementiatax 11 hours ago
- RT @mrchrisjohn: #WeakAndWobbly - The new @Conservatives slogan #GE2017 https://t.co/Xfg7Cn7aNm 12 hours ago