We had the pleasure last weekend of taking our saxophone quartet to a Christmas Fayre in Bridgnorth. Over six hundred people visited the event which was focussed on recycling, and we certainly saw some imaginative examples: bags made of folded newspaper and jewellery made of enamelled dominoes. Perhaps the prize should have gone to the large snowman who welcomed us; he was (mostly) made of old plastic drinking cups.
- EU law is no barrier to Labour’s economic programme. Lots of EU services are state owned. Some own UK services too! renewal.org.uk/blog/eu-law-is… 20 hours ago
- RT @faisalislam: Hours after PM speech Moodys downgrade UK debt to AA2 lowest ever credit rating for UK - citing "Brexit challenges" https:… 2 days ago
- I've lived in England for sixty years; I do NOT feel English. I'm British, Scots, European and, I hope, a human being. 2 days ago
- She's entirely wrong full stop. Don't judge all of us by what you see in the Conservative Party, Mrs May. twitter.com/AlynSmithMEP/s… 2 days ago
- RT @ClareGerada: UK credit rating downgraded due to Brexit uncertainty>for heavens sake let's stop Brexit before it's too late https://t.c… 2 days ago