We had the pleasure last weekend of taking our saxophone quartet to a Christmas Fayre in Bridgnorth. Over six hundred people visited the event which was focussed on recycling, and we certainly saw some imaginative examples: bags made of folded newspaper and jewellery made of enamelled dominoes. Perhaps the prize should have gone to the large snowman who welcomed us; he was (mostly) made of old plastic drinking cups.
- RT @DavidGWrigley: Class act Shami Chakrabarty explains need for evidence before accusing Putin as opposed to bumbling Foreign Sec who obfu… 7 hours ago
- RT @ClinOncDoc: Dear @gmcuk, Your raison d’etre is patient safety. Yet you remain astoundingly silent on harmful #rotagaps risking patients… 9 hours ago
- Stop off for an evening of Sax. April 4 @stopcoffeeshop https://t.co/FEa7DaoyoF 9 hours ago
- Time for "Three Billboards". #MariamMoustafa was attacked and killed in what was clearly a vile #HateCrime Wake up… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 9 hours ago
- RT @SusanlLawson: @petertimmins3 @faisalislam UK was warned ahead of EU Ref that #Japan unimpressed if Brexit won: bit.ly/2vxAR4g… 9 hours ago